Ebara, Flowserve, Grundfos, Ingersoll Rand, Jabsco, Kirloskar Brothers, Seepex, SPX Flow, Sulzer, Tuthill, Vansan, Verder and Xylem characteristic in the 10 most-read business news tales on the World Pumps web site throughout 2021.
Image: bht2000/Adobe Stock.
1. Ingersoll Rand to amass German pump maker Seepex
Ingersoll Rand Inc has entered into an agreement to purchase the German optimistic displacement pump producer Seepex GmbH in a €431.5 million cash deal.
Seepex has an put in base of more than 210 000 pumps. – Image: tang90246/Adobe Stock.
2. Ebara to buy Turkish pump maker Vansan
Japan’s Ebara Corp announced that it was acquiring Turkish pump producer Vansan Makina Sanayi ve Ticaret AŞ in a US$108 million deal.
3. Kirloskar Brothers opens superior technology division for nuclear applications
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd (KBL) has constructed a new Advanced Technology Product Division (ATPD) at the company’s Kirloskarvadi facility in India to manufacture merchandise primarily for nuclear applications.
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd’s new Advanced Technology Product Division. –
4. Verder acquires Jabsco rotary lobe pump line from Xylem
The Verder Group has purchased the Jabsco rotary lobe pump product line from Xylem Inc.
5. Private equity agency to acquire SPX Flow in US$3.8bn deal
SPX Flow Inc has entered into an agreement to be acquired by an affiliate of personal fairness firm Lone Star Funds in an all-cash transaction valued at US$3.eight billion.
– Image: Péter Mács/Adobe Stock.
6. pressure gauge 0 10 bar ราคา to supply pumps for FPSO Anna Nery
Floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) companies company Yinson has selected Sulzer to offer four massive water injection pumps (WIPs) for the conversion of a former tanker into a model new FPSO vessel that can operate within the Marlim oil area off the coast of Brazil.
7. Flowserve provides pumps for Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine production
Flowserve Corp is supplying pumps, valves and seals to pharmaceutical company Pfizer to help the manufacturing of its Covid-19 vaccine.
eight. Grundfos to acquire US water expertise company MECO
Grundfos has entered into an agreement to acquire Mechanical Equipment Company Inc (MECO), a US group that engineers and manufactures water purification options for a spread of industries.
9. Ingersoll Rand to buy Tuthill Pump Group
Ingersoll Rand Inc has entered into an agreement to acquire the property of Tuthill Corp’s Pump Group in an US$84.6 million deal.
10. Grundfos stories solid 2020 results regardless of Covid-19
Danish pump company Grundfos has delivered a strong monetary efficiency in 2020 with internet turnover of DKK26 340 million and consolidated revenue for the yr of DKK1931 million.